Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome Baby Bella!




For both canvases...16x20 and 8x10 along with ribbon -$49.-
For just the one large custom canvas- $40.-
I can also work with you on sizes and price variations.

A friend had me customize this canvas for the birth of her niece. It turned out darling and we just love it. Everything was ready and at the last minute I added her stats and had it taken to the hospital to hang on her door. Rather than a wreath. Once home they'll be hanging it in her new room. The top canvas is a 16x20 and the bottom an 8x10. I matched the colors to her new nursery and I especially love this because I know little Bella will have it forever. You can contact me on specifics and colors to customize any canvas. Not just for a hospital door.

No comments:

Post a Comment